Part – 4.1: Compliance status of Regulations 7 of UGC(ODL) Regulations, 2017 – Self-regulation through disclosures, declarations and reports
1. Declaration by an authorized signatory has been displayed on HEI website authenticating that the documents from sr. no. ‘2’ to ’14’ have been uploaded on the HEI website?
2. The establishing Act and Statutes the Memorandum or the Memorandum of Association, as the case may be or both of the Higher Educational Institution, empowering it to offer programs in Open and Distance Learning mode
3. Copies of the letters of recognition from Commission and other relevant statutory or regulatory authorities
4. Programme details including brochures or programme guides with information such as name of the programme, duration, eligibility for enrolment, programme fee, programme structure etc.
5. Programme-wise information on syllabus, suggested readings, contact points for counseling, programme structure with credit points, programme-wise faculty details, list of supporting staff, list of Learner Support Centres with addresses and contact details, their working hours and counseling schedule etc.
6. Important schedules or date-sheets for admissions, registration, re-registration, counseling, assignments and feedback thereon, examinations, result declarations etc.
7. Detailed strategy plan related to On-line course delivery, if any including learning materials offered through On-line and learner assessment system and quality assurance practices of e-learning programmes
8. The feedback mechanism on design, development, delivery and continuous evaluation of learner-performance which shall form an integral part of the transactional design of the Open and Distance Learning mode programmes and shall be an input for maintaining the quality of the programmes and bridging the gaps, if any
9. Information regarding any new programmes launched and those proposed for the next two years
10. Data of year-wise or programme-wise student enrolment details and degrees or certificates or diplomas or post graduate diplomas awarded
11. Complete information about ‘Self Learning Material’ including name of the faculty who prepared it, when was it prepared and last updated, source of Self Learning Material, references of Self Learning Material, etc
12. A compilation of questions and answers under the head ‘Frequently Asked Questions” with the facility of ‘on-line’ interaction with learners providing hyperlink support
13. List of the ‘Learner Support Centres’ along with the number of students Period of the admission process along with the academic session and dates of the term end examinations
14. List of the ‘Examination Centres’ along with the number of students in each centre who shall appear at any examination centre and details of the Information and Communication Technology facilities available for conduct of examination in a fair and transparent manner
Part – 12: Compliance status of ‘Admissions and Fees’ – As per Regulations 12 of UGC(ODL) Regulations, 2017
1. A Higher Educational Institution shall, for admission in respect of any programme in Open and Distance Learning mode, accept payment towards admission fee and other fees and charges –
i. as may be fixed by it and declared by it in the prospectus for admission, and on the website of the institution.
ii. with a proper receipt in writing issued for such payment to the concerned student admitted in such Higher Educational Institutions.
iii. only by way of online transfer, bank draft or pay order directly in favour of the Higher Educational Institution.
2. It shall be mandatory for the Higher Educational Institutions to upload the details of all kind of payment or fee paid by the students on the website of the institution
3. Every Higher Educational Institution shall publish, before expiry of sixty days prior to the date of the commencement of admission to any of its programme in Open and Distance Learning mode, a prospectus containing the following for the purposes of informing those persons intending to seek admission to such Higher Educational Institutions and the general public, namely, as mentioned at sr. no. ‘7’ to ‘17’ below
4. Each component of the fee, deposits and other charges payable by the learners admitted to such Higher Educational Institutions for pursuing a programme in Open and Distance Learning, and the other terms and conditions of such payment
5. The percentage of tuition fee and other charges refundable to a learner admitted in such Higher Educational Institutions in case such learner withdraws from such Higher Educational Institutions before or after completion of course or programme of study and the time within, and the manner in, which such refund shall be made to the learner
6. The number of seats approved in respect of each course or programme of Open and Distance Learning mode, which shall be in consonance with the resources
7. The conditions of eligibility including the minimum age of a learner in a particular course of programme of study, where so specified by the Higher Educational Institution
8. The minimum educational qualifications required for admission in programme(s) specified by the relevant statutory authority or body, or by the Higher Educational Institution, where no such qualifying standards have been specified by any statutory authority
9. The process of admission and selection of eligible candidates applying for such admission, including all relevant information in regard to the details of test or examination for selecting such candidates for admission to each course or programme of study and the amount of fee to be paid for the admission test
10. Details of the teaching faculty, including therein the educational qualifications and teaching experience of every member of its teaching faculty and also indicating therein whether such member is employed on regular or part time or visiting or contractual basis
11. Pay and other emoluments payable for each category of teachers and other employees
12. Information in regard to physical and academic infrastructure and other facilities, including that of each of the Learner Support Centres and in particular the facilities accessible by learners on being admitted to the institution
13. Broad outline of the syllabus specified by the appropriate statutory body or by Higher Educational Institution, as the case may be, for every course or programme of study
14. Activity planner including all the academic activities to be carried out by the Higher Educational Institution during the academic session and the details of July cycle and January cycle shall be notified separately